Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Zha Nan

Haha, juz found out i have from a magazine...i super zha nan...(a term to describe a person that do not like socializing like staying in home). Love anime and drama yupz...dun like to socialize yupz...feel comfortable at home...yupz...like to surf net and game...yupz.I am the ulimate zha nan.

A lot of happening event during this past weeks...but i dun need to broadcast, coz the info is almost the same but the perceptive is different...haha...

Something different from my Uni friends Blogs, is that i found a job for the holiday...I was a bit surprised that my previous previous employer call me...then i got my job...but of coz still as programmer...my programming skill a bit rusty...need to derusty after my exam...

During the holiday, i will be also taking the M5,M9,M8 and HI test within the two months...and the youth camp i dun whether i will be going...confused...and acting and firming workshop...very very pack...

Okay...HD...HD..GO...GO...everyone jia you...so everyone is a winner...and dun need to feel sad after exam...

No comments: