Monday, March 23, 2009

So Many Repeater...like fly like that so irriating

I just wonder...human can be such a bore...sometimes...keep repeating some stuff...like a tape recorder. It started to annoy me, luckily i dun have a machine gun in my hand...or else they will be toast...

This aside, I have been bother by a lot of report, and no time to study...this annoy me...want to go cycling start to rain. What is wrong man...

Is it becoz i am not the controller of the world, that pissed me off...or i am being caged by the controller.

Brain limit...
Time limit...
speed limit...
strength limit...
everything limit....

Why we need to be bound...., why!!!!
Which one day i can cross limit...the only way i know...science breaking limit

No more estoppel...no more...sick and tired if it...true freedom will not be realized till we have it

No comments: