Sunday, January 13, 2008

Crazy reading at the library

Reading Crazily at the library...No book at the library but my textbook mainly economics till my mind become numb again

so i make a little chorus

Crazy I was consuming the words and meaning of the theory
Crazy I was craving for the knowledge that lie within
Crazy....Ya

kaoz...This is lousy lyrics i can come with...

So Sad sad situtation!!!

I was so struck in dilemmma of whether to have a psp or taking japanese class to watch my anime...if u think i shld have a psp...or take japanese class...please msg me at fuzzysos@hotmail.com

i was reading upon a article on my textbook that ppl in one island ard usa actually use stone for a medium of exchange...kaoz so they dun need to worry abt out-circulating of their stones...hahaha...so funny...so kuku...

Tmr need to take my driving lesson, i hope the instructor dun hang me...so there is all for today

No comments: