Saturday, January 12, 2008

oNE OF Weki of brain drain

Hard to feel the presence of somebody, numb to the world these few week, even through study the word of world. Everyday news represent parts or pierces which i choose not to acknowledge.

This week, I decided to take my driving lesson, and force myself to take PDL from BBC, is quite painful the wait at the center. During this period, I basically do nothing and look at the ppl ard me, all the foreign worker and foreign ppl convert their license. Which definitely showing low efficency...on the second floor, that i cannot understand they dun put at first floor.

Drain after that day, then went to mktg lesson...switching off even through the lesson is interesting. But heck, i decide to go for a run that day, and shoot forget to bring my stop watch, so luckily cch is ard to help me to clock. after which i try the pull up bar and fail to get to six. I FEEl miserable after that. I a segrent cannot even do six, if my unit ppl noe of these, i can bury my head into the ground.

Then of coz friday, my running day, i torture my arm by forcing myself, to keep doing pull up.

And then came satursday, gosh got lesson and is last lesson from Mr robot for economics, cannot tahan, my mind keep drifting after i drowning down one cup of tea.

As updated for last year matter, nothing muz, coz working life exhibiit No life...if u noe what i meant.

No comments: