Wednesday, January 16, 2008

InspireRunner

That is nickname for my sgrunner forum, coz i recall my mktg lecturer say something sport equipment is for inspire runner(who say want to run marth but say only not action) which is big target segment marker. So I dare say i am inspire runner coz i inspire to run but lazy to run long distance.

So i decide to take part in the vertical marth 66 floor, what a challenge...for feb

Yestersday, only got one vote from will for Japanese course...need more vote...or else i am really taking Japanese course...and no i will no take option c...or both.

Watch commanding height, wow, dun understand the english coming out of their mouth. So read the article, learn abt the term hyperinflation, my goodness...I hope never happen, with all the managed captialism, i hope this world will not be at war, becoz of hyperinflation, world war 2 take place and take away a lot of life

So being economist, sometimes u can save the world from war...what a cool job, with heavy burden. So nw also inspired economist...to help the nation from poverty and from war...and peaceful world without blood shed...

And abt my driving lesson, i taking it again next week, my dad sort of say want to give me extra lesson, seeing the way he drift, i think he got high standard, so stilll thinking...

No comments: