Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The day b4 CNY

Last two days, I have been slacking, I have been wondering why my course so slack, TimeTable so relax compare to other course in the SIM.

Monday,

Our second Outing, dunoe what are they going to do, a lot of question mark in my head. Well, we finally decide we will play pool. But I realize i dunoe hw to play. Coz playing ball in a table, juz doesnt make sense to me. So it seem a bit bored to me, also no mood to play. Trying to be funny, but my mood dun match my little humor.

Try to act interested, but when wendy say it is a bit borinng, i immediately agree, shot i hope nobody hear it. Using "The later i going to play piano thing" last me throughout the game. Then we went for makan, basically dragging my feet there too sleepy. brain Sub-working, try to make out what they say, which i could use coffee to wake me up, but the effect of coffee let me think twice, Migrane the next day.

Then we went to max opposite MS, and have nice flow of sweet and sinful chocolate drink. When the chocolate down my body, the sleeping power hit to the max, then i cannot take it anymore, to dreamland...as for the content, well...no comment...hahaha.

Tuesday

Yes.Is 5 feb, the day my favourite game is out, but when i went to the store, i found out that for the console X-Box 360, my game is not out. Then i went to SummerNotes in the afternoon to play practice piano, still trying very hard to understand the language of music bean sprout. Goodness, I play till i remember the note for ode to joy and love me tender. Then i try to play jingle bell u play EE E*2 right hand and C*4 and G*4 twice to get jingle bell jingle bell, but it muz play grandstaff, so it mean muz play left and right hand. But my next lesson is on 21 feb, arrrgh, chinese new year, so my lesson is being cancel till that date.

Went for a run in the evening to train for VM, or else i will be dead half way in 60 storey.

Well Happy Chinese new Year!!!!

No comments: