Friday, February 1, 2008

First NS IPPT

It was like since two year I didnt do IPPT alr, it seem like i only put 30% effort in all the statics station, Pull-up 9, sit up 45, shuttle run 10.1, SBJ 216cm and finally running 10.49...all could be faster and better. But why WHy...lazy, or is it cannot get Gold, then i slack down..But anyway i pass.

Miss the good old day at sispec, when i saw a platoon of soldier, singing book out book out day. Slowly all the fond memories all return to me one by one.

Then for the past few day is great, with the piano lesson and of coz all my great classmates for coming to the Class bonding, even through movie have the min communication of all the activities. But I think we all have fun

Photo on my piano i am practicing on..isnt it a beauty

ode to joy 334554321123322 334554321123211

No comments: