Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday

I saw one of my old SP teacher, teaching DBMS, in one of my friend's church, which in fact my friend also the student of the same course. Ok you get the point right.

Well, rite after service we meet up at the coffeeshop, to have sharing session(put it bluntly uncle talk). And from these short session, my teacher share a lot of insight with us about some wrong thinking with foot relaxology and apuncture, true it is healthy, but we must not forget it origin from Taos. So christian, watch out on these stuff I mention, because if it is not manage well, it will harm you. And Yoga is about the spirit thing, he saw people wiggling on the healing room.

So if christian have read my blog, please share these among the brothers and sisters. Because remember we are temple of God, and we dun want to do anything that damage or displease the God.

No comments: