Thursday, February 28, 2008

Seriously serious

Have my piano lesson in the morning. Perform poorly at legato(which mean smoothly). I have asking these questions why i am so stiff, as i practice why why!!!. I feel so beaten down, far worse than i felt when i fail my test or exam. Then can only be one reason..i madly in love with piano.
It might seem cool to play all the classical music, but behind all these is a lot of hard work...coz classical is abt precision in the counting, one wrong count, there is it, the end of your piece. So in order to get it rite, they must really practice non-stop i mean really non-stop for two hour for two eight itself.
Such passion, endurance and pain-staking hour of training, and yet i still love it. If got any pro out there, please give me some pointer, or some way to reduce the stiffnesss of hand. Please do not feel hesitated to msn me or call me.
Another great step i move in field of Arts, is when i decide to join Firm Performance in SIM, the people is greatly fanastic at their expression, the show they are doing next year, i will try my best for it, as every new members need to go through the acting workshop, so dun be surprise i will be dramatic during the April...Haha. It is abt all, then is more hard work on my piano and my test ahead and exam..and acting workshop...which mean i will skipped the trip to US...

No comments: